What is Aeration?
(AKA Continuous Laminar Flow Inversion Oxygenation System)
Our inversion systems are designed using variously sized compressors (based on the application and size) along with our self-sinking airline and micro-porous ceramic diffusers that supply a steady stream of microbubbles from the bottom to the surface of your waterfront.
This non-turbulent flow is capable of moving and circulating large quantities of water and quickly oxygenates a lake. (Picture a fish-tank with an air-pump.)
How Aeration Positively Impacts Your Waterfront:
- Provides aquatic weed control
- Improves water quality
- Reduces muck
- Removes harmful gases & bacteria
- Reduces algae growth
- And improves the lifestyle and health of the water & fish below.
More about our Waterfront Aeration Systems:
- We sell and install aeration systems of varying sizes, from as small as 100x100ft to as large as 100 acre lakes with our continuous laminar flow systems.
- We custom fit aeration systems based on your specific needs. Soundproof housing is an option for the compressors to eliminate noise. We also service the equipment.
- Aeration is a long-term solution, and results will not be noticeable until the system has had time to work. These aeration systems are safe for boating and other recreational activities.
Overall, consistent use of these products over time will improve the quality of the water & provide safer swimming conditions for you and the aquatic life.
Welcome to Weeds B' Gone!
We provide you with the most eco-friendly and efficient solution to finally get rid of your “aquatic weed headache” once and for all.
Weeds B' Gone offers a variety of services and products to ensure that your waterfront remains weed-free all season long.
The excessive growth of aquatic weeds and algae present numerous problems to waterfront home owners, boat owners and golf courses.
With our eco –friendly Harvesting, Screening, and Aeration services, we eliminate these problems FAST and leave you with a cleaner, safer, and more beautiful waterfront that you can finally be proud of.
Looking to take matters into your own hands?
We have a solution for that, too!
DIY products such as our Weeds B' Gone “Do It Yourself Screening Kits” are available for purchase and allow you to control unwanted weed growth on your own.
Whether it’s our services, our products, or both… our team of Weeds B' Gone experts work hard to ensure our customers receive the *perfect* solutions to finally achieve the waterfront of their dreams.
Contact us today (using the tab at the top of the page) to find out how we can meet your waterfront needs.