What is Aeration?
(AKA Continuous Laminar Flow Inversion Oxygenation System)
Our inversion systems are designed using variously sized compressors (based on the application and size) along with our self-sinking airline and micro-porous ceramic diffusers that supply a steady stream of microbubbles from the bottom to the surface of your waterfront.
This non-turbulent flow is capable of moving and circulating large quantities of water and quickly oxygenates a lake. (Picture a fish-tank with an air-pump.)
How Aeration Positively Impacts Your Waterfront:
- Provides aquatic weed control
- Improves water quality
- Reduces muck
- Removes harmful gases & bacteria
- Reduces algae growth
- And improves the lifestyle and health of the water & fish below.
More about our Waterfront Aeration Systems:
- We sell and install aeration systems of varying sizes, from as small as 100x100ft to as large as 100 acre lakes with our continuous laminar flow systems.
- We custom fit aeration systems based on your specific needs. Soundproof housing is an option for the compressors to eliminate noise. We also service the equipment.
- Aeration is a long-term solution, and results will not be noticeable until the system has had time to work. These aeration systems are safe for boating and other recreational activities.