What is Aeration?
(AKA Continuous Laminar Flow Inversion Oxygenation System)
Our inversion systems are designed using variously sized compressors (based on the application and size) along with our self-sinking airline and micro-porous ceramic diffusers that supply a steady stream of microbubbles from the bottom to the surface of your waterfront.
This non-turbulent flow is capable of moving and circulating large quantities of water and quickly oxygenates a lake. (Picture a fish-tank with an air-pump.)
How Aeration Positively Impacts Your Waterfront:
- Provides aquatic weed control
- Improves water quality
- Reduces muck
- Removes harmful gases & bacteria
- Reduces algae growth
- And improves the lifestyle and health of the water & fish below.
More about our Waterfront Aeration Systems:
- We sell and install aeration systems of varying sizes, from as small as 100x100ft to as large as 100 acre lakes with our continuous laminar flow systems.
- We custom fit aeration systems based on your specific needs. Soundproof housing is an option for the compressors to eliminate noise. We also service the equipment.
- Aeration is a long-term solution, and results will not be noticeable until the system has had time to work. These aeration systems are safe for boating and other recreational activities.
Overall, consistent use of these products over time will improve the quality of the water & provide safer swimming conditions for you and the aquatic life.
Golf Course Pond Maintenance
The Weeds B Gone Team offers a unique service to all golf courses in Ontario. Our team comes in with our MobiTrac which is a amphibious machine that will not damage fairways or grounds. We specialize in pond restoration and pondscaping without damage. Please watch videos of before and afters of our team in action. We have serviced a wide variety of golf courses throughout Ontario . WSIB certification will be provided a long with insurance certification.
References can be provided upon request.