• 2 Gallons of Winter Warrior 1 Gallons to be applied early spring after system has been running for at least 2 days. 1 gallon in the fall beginning of October. Just pour evenly around diffusers.
All other treatment's are to be applied when the water hits 65 degree's roughly at the end of June. Be sure to use all treatments in one dose, leaving you one gallon of winter warrior for the fall.
• 1 Gallon of Clean And Clear Enzymes (pour evenly around diffusers)
• 1 Gallon Bio-Booster (pour evenly around the diffusers)
• 5 LB of WBG Pellets with oxygen source (spread where you usually get heavy weeds and muck.)
• 50 LB Bag of muck reduction pellets (for wide spread of treatments)
1 set of filters are included in the treatment package
Related productsview more items