What is Aeration?
(AKA Continuous Laminar Flow Inversion Oxygenation System)
Our inversion systems are designed using variously sized compressors (based on the application and size) along with our self-sinking airline and micro-porous ceramic diffusers that supply a steady stream of microbubbles from the bottom to the surface of your waterfront.
This non-turbulent flow is capable of moving and circulating large quantities of water and quickly oxygenates a lake. (Picture a fish-tank with an air-pump.)
How Aeration Positively Impacts Your Waterfront:
- Provides aquatic weed control
- Improves water quality
- Reduces muck
- Removes harmful gases & bacteria
- Reduces algae growth
- And improves the lifestyle and health of the water & fish below.
More about our Waterfront Aeration Systems:
- We sell and install aeration systems of varying sizes, from as small as 100x100ft to as large as 100 acre lakes with our continuous laminar flow systems.
- We custom fit aeration systems based on your specific needs. Soundproof housing is an option for the compressors to eliminate noise. We also service the equipment.
- Aeration is a long-term solution, and results will not be noticeable until the system has had time to work. These aeration systems are safe for boating and other recreational activities.
Overall, consistent use of these products over time will improve the quality of the water & provide safer swimming conditions for you and the aquatic life.
Take weed control into your own hands.
Find our Do It Yourself Screening Kits at the following Home Hardware locations:Buckhorn Home Hardware
3350 Buckhorn Road
Bridgenorth Home Hardware
Bobcaygeon Home Hardware
9 Joseph Street
Chemong Home Hardware Building Centre
1699 Chemong Road RR 1
Coldwater Home Hardware
1 River Street
Havelock Home Hardware
22 Ottawa Street West
Midland Home Hardware Building Centre
159 Fourth Street
Shields Home Hardware
6663 Cameron Street
PFW Country Store
1368 Hwy 7 East